- You will take a strategic role in developing & managing agencies for Media, PR, Digital and social media strategy and events/activations
- Work with agencies to develop and deliver integrated marketing communication strategies & campaigns
- Be responsible for the achievement of marketing communications: media management/ PR and digital planning missions & goals
- Proactively work with Brand team to understand marketing/ business strategies/ objectives and jointly develop communications strategy to maximize business impact
- Develop short-term and long-term strategic plans; manage the execution and budgets of marketing and communications activities
- Implement and monitor internal systems/ procedures to ensure the smooth operations of all marketing and communications
- Be responsible for managing the social media activities
New product development: You will be coached and work close with Marketing Manager to
- Develop new products, conduct analysis and work on product pricing. Improving existing products that meet customers' needs.
- Prepare product specification and liaise with difference departments for product approval.
- Analyses and monitor product profitability and perform risk/financial analysis.
- Participate in developing product submission materials and marketing materials such as policy wording, product brochures, benefit illustration, product web contents etc.
- Participate in the regulatory and ad hoc projects and assist develop strategic documents and presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Assist with developing sales and training materials and participate in preparing product sales incentive and organizing product launching events to ensure effective introduction of new products.
- Provide support in conducting internal and external product survey including market research, focus group.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis (market sizing, business planning…)