Location: Hamlet 4, Dong Tien Commune, Dong Phu District, Dong Xoai, Binh Phuoc
Working Time: Mon – Fri
Directly report to: Finance Manager
- Receipts & Collections
- Ensure verified receipts are accurately recorded into the accounting system.
- Ensure journals are raised to account for daily credit cards receipts and credit card commissions.
- Check with bank on customers’ inward remittance.
- Ensure verified purchase invoices are accurately recorded into the accounting system.
- Ensure payments for both local and overseas supplied are process within the credit timeline.
- Prepare billing for reimbursement of expenses.
- Prepare monthly management reports and audit schedules.
- Maintain and update fixed assets registers.
- Run monthly depreciation on every month.
- Prepare schedules for assets disposal and additions.
- Post entries for Salary, Insurance & PIT Confirm monthly COGS & Revenue
- Reconcile All TB accounts.
- Performs fixed assets cycle count.
- Prepare Tax Reconciliation & submit Tax returns timely.
- Bank reconciliation
- Month-End Closing
- Involve full set of accounts, including its month-end financial closing and variance analysis.
- Reconcile data of inventory with warehouse keeper and purchasers
- To be completed each month as scheduled
- Educational Requirement: Associate degree in Finance & Accounting or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience with similar role in Accounting
- English to make report
- Excellent skills with MS Office;
- Working experience with Accounting Software (Misa/Bravo)
- Detail Oriented;
- Organized; Timely; Integrity
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills;
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills;
- Training in Binh Duong then work in Binh Phuoc Province.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
- Healthcare insurance as well as other social insurance in accordance with national regulations
- Premium healthcare package
- International and professional work environment
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a privately owned group of companies with activities in the processing of spices, herbs and dehydrated vegetables.
The group is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates processing factories in India, Vietnam and the Netherlands.
Distribution facilities are located in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, South Africa and the United States of America.