1. Job Responsibilities
- Planning: Collaborate with Partnership Distribution Salesforce team in planning sales & training activities (eg.group presentation, event, workshop…) in the assigned Bank Partners on monthly basis.
- Execution: Deploy the planned sales & training activities in the assigned Bank Partners to achieve projected sales targets including APE, Recruitment & Active ratio.
- Supervision & Management: Supervise & manage sales performance in the assigned Bank Partners and sales team in terms of APE, recruitment, active ratio & compliance.
- Training & Development: Train & develop DSM and sales team in accordance with the career path in the assigned Bank Partners.
- Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration with internal departments and Bank Partners.
- Others: assigned by Direct Manager or Management Board from time to time.
2. Job Requirements
- Bachelor or higher Degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance
- At least 2 year experience working as sales supervisor preferably in insurance, FCMG or foreign-invested financial companies
Knowledge and skill / Kiến thức và kỹ năng
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Competent in interpersonal / communication / negotiation/ motivation skills
- Competent in analytical and problem solving skill
- Competent in planning, organizing skills
- Good at Insurance industry knowledge
- Good at Sales Management & marketing principles
- Leadership Capability Model – Foundational level