· Planning: Collaborate with Partnership Distribution Salesforce team in planning sales & training activities (group presentation, event, workshop…) in the assigned Bank Partners on monthly basis.
· Execution: Deploy the planned sales & training activities in the assigned Bank Partners to achieve projected sales targets including APE, Recruitment & Active ratio.
· Supervision & Management: Supervise & manage sales performance in the assigned Bank Partners and sales team in terms of APE, recruitment, active ratio & compliance.
· Training & Development: Train & develop DSM and sales team in accordance with the career path in the assigned Bank Partners.
· Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration with internal departments and Bank Partners
· Relationships and communication: Build & maintain strong relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with strategic partners:
· Meet all the KPI's set for the roles of Bancassurance Sales Manager
· Others: assigned by Direct Manager or Management Board from time to time
· Bachelor or higher Degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance
· At least 2 year experience working as sales supervisor preferably in in Finance/Insurance/Banking Industry
· Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Competent in interpersonal / communication / negotiation/ motivation skills
· Competent in analytical and problem solving skill
· Competent in planning, organizing skills
· Good at Insurance industry knowledge