Navigos Search's client is a successful emerging start-up whose product is a high-growth, large-scale booking platform. They work environment is open, dynamic, flexible and individual initiative encouraging. In order to enhance the features of their products as well as optimize their performance, they are urgently looking for a back-end team leader.
If you take this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Directly in charge of the core backend component design and implementation
- Ensure the stability for regular operations of the system as well as the ability to scale it up.
- Plan, organize, and lead large projects through to completion, ensure the product can meet the requirements of business operation.
- Participate in recruiting and directly be in charge of managing the team, coach your team members to ensure their personal development.
- Directly report to CTO
There are many benefits are offered to our employees:
- Attractive salary, review twice a year, self-propose salary raise.
- Extra bonus when reaching and exceeding the target;
- Advanced Healthcare & Life care conditions: annual health check, full types of required insurance, happy birthday, annual company trip, team building activities, year-end party
- Additional subsidy: gym/fitness membership, movie ticket, books, oral care & treatment,...
- Creative, professional, proactive, and flexible environment.
- Sponsored courses & certificates to improve professional skills
If you want to apply for this vacancy, we expect that you meet such requirements:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in full-stack or backend development, have experience as an architect of complex back-end web applications
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Have expert knowledge and command of Python & Python frameworks (Django, Flask)
- Have expert knowledge and command of database management (MongoDB, MySQL, ELK stack)
- Passionate about Test Driven Development
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.