Back-End Developer (Python/Perl, Data Analysis)
Navigos Search's client is a leading System Integrators and ICT Service provider, their partners are well-known companies in Vietnam and worldwide. They are looking for the candidate for a Back-end Engineer with detail descriptions:
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Develop methods of collecting and analysing data on company's telecommunications system/IoT
- Customize the new features of the telecom monitoring network system/IP for Vietnam big telecom corporations' projects.
- Develop automation tools for deploying big network projects.
- Extensive research into automation solutions such as Ansible/ SaltStack and SDN (Software Defined Networking) solutions from big vendors around the world, serving the telecom network and datacenter operations of customers.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Graduated IT, Telecommunications or related field.
- From 2 years of using / developing / customizing libraries to collect & process structured data or solutions for operating IoT or Web Service systems.
- Understanding of developing REST APIs and connection to the Web Front-end, and how to use custom protocols
- Good knowledge of data structures and data modeling systems; Unix / Linux environment and source code / version management tool (Git / SVN).
- Ability to study language / library / API well.
Better to have:
- Experience with scripting language such as Python or Perl
- Familiar with data analysis / storage xml / json, structured data, time_series ((Influxdb, Graphite, Prometheus)
- Experienced analysis of stored data in InfluxDB or ElasticSearch - or working with automation frameworks such as Ansible / Chef / Saltstack
- Have a good background in IP Network and SNMP / Netconf protocols
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with contact numbers and email. We will contact you as soon as they find you are the suitable candidate for this position. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.