Our client is looking for ideal candidates to join their team researching new technologies in a professional center. They are actively finding the right talent to fill the vacancy of Automation Test Engineer.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Designing and implementation to automate telecommunication (4G, 5G, NFV ) system testing process.
- Optimizing and stabilizing the SVT Automation system
- Executing Automation scripts and observing the output
- Guarantee the Automation test output is precise and trustable
- Detecting and Troubleshooting issues in SUT system
- Support higher manager to manage Automation team and report the project progress
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or master degree in IT, Telecommunications, Electronics or related field.
- Fluent at least one of programming languages or scripting languages.
- 4+ years' experience in software development or Automation tool development or Automation test.
- Good communication in English/Korean language
- Have good presentation skills, leadership skills
- Ability of independent working and team working under high pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, trouble shooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunication field
- Experience in Automation frameworks (ROBOT, Jmeter, Autoit ..)
- Familiar with developing software in Linux.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.