Our client is an international original equipment manufacturer which is also the provider for many famous technology corporations in the world.
In order to enhance the quality of the audio sensors, they are urgently looking for an Audio Software Engineer.
The role will have the responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Actively cooperate with the customer engineering team to detect and resolve the issues.
- Contribute to software integration and development and support to debug software
- Be responsible for audio driver/application integration, porting, verification, and debugging
- Detect, analyze and report to the multi-functional engineering team and provide solutions to customers.
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Having at least 3 years of experience in digital signal processing software/firmware, embedded software development and audio processing algorithms
- Have a good knowledge of audio multimedia codec
- Understanding of PCM interface, Audio frond end codec
- Have programming skills in C, C++
- Good English Communication and interpersonal skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.