Our organisation is one of Vietnam's leading law firms that provides dedicated legal advice and representations in every major area of law. Our optimum size and experience give us the flexibility to provide a wide range of services to multinational clients as well as clients of medium size.
As local Vietnamese professionals, we have in-depth understanding of law, local investment and business environment as well as the required and necessary State authorities' practices. Also, our lawyers have built up their experience through practicing and engaging with well-known law firms or advising medium, multi-national corporations. Through our acquired knowledge and experience in different areas of law, we always commits to provide the highest standards for quality and efficient service.
Our prime object is to support our clients in a way that our client's success would determine ours. Our clients' trust and expectation would be the most important factors that strongly encourage us in strengthening and improving our services to them at all times.
- Preparing legal documents and procedures in relation to the establishment of enterprises, amendments of business registration contents such as charter capital, shareholders/members, M&A…
- Drafting and reviewing various types of documents including, but not limit to, commercial contracts, lease agreements, corporate secretarial documents, charter of the companies, etc.;
- Preparing and providing legal advices, implementing legal solutions to corporate and individual clients in various matters;
- Attending meetings with clients/other third parties; representing clients in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at the Court;
- Establishing and maintaining the liaison with clients to identify and understand clients' objectives/requirements;
- Liaising with the governmental authorities to seek the related information and/or the required proofs for the handled cases as well as to follow up the ongoing cases;
- Participating in legal due diligence exercises;
- Writing articles to give legal updates to clients; and
- Other duties assigned by the firm