I. JOB SUMMARY
1. Channel activation/ Demand creation activation
- Based on the channel strategy, commercial planning, and assigned budget (from Trade Channel leader), leverage brand target audience/ channel insights to amplify brand message to ensure excellence on the brand activation and category demand creation at outlet level (promotion activities in commercial calendar grid for partners/ customers) with the purpose of driving sales and brand awareness Drive Point-Of-Sale effectiveness targets and deliver a strong ROI % on all spend "
2. Business Information & Intelligence
- Lead business environment watch, distribution channels, and customer trends monitoring, customers/consumer insights from the field in order to ensure offer's continuous alignment with market needs
3. Animation & Visibility
- Implement visual merchandising (alignment with brand guidelines); develop seasonal schemes and promotion activities/ activations, be perceived as a legitimate "adviser" by the trade to engage outlets with consumers and provide added value to customers through business solutions, in order to develop consumption of loyal target consumers and ensure attraction of new consumers
- Support Sponsorship team for the negotiation, on-site management and follow up of sponsored events
5. Budgeting & Control
- Formulate operational plan for key outlets with key activities and detailed budgets, track budgets, in order to ensure alignment with strategic guidelines and trade A&P efficiency without overspending
- At least 2 years' experience in Trade Marketing
- Good communication and 'people skills'
- Candidates with English communication skills are preferred