Our Client is the famous agency in garment & textile field. Currently, due to the expand purpose, we would like to look for dynamic, active and trustworthy Assistant Quality Assurance Manager who will be in charge the Quality issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assure supply chain is running smoothly and follow company's compliance and quality for whole product life cycle process.
- Have experiences in product to catch the client's requirement of standards, specification, approved samples and testing requirements.
- Aware of risk in the operation and give a solution to improve the quality, efficiency and productivity
- Understand about the production/ manufacturing process and could give out the detail level process mapping
- Knowledge of machines, equipment, capability and capacity, could identify the key bottleneck in production
- Understand the Quality Management and quality control, make plans for supporting the operation
- Follow and complete the system, review and follow effectiveness and sustainability.
- Review data and statistical analysis of production performance.
- Validate the effectiveness of the roots caused analysis and corrective action, ensure a long term preventive action is identified and implemented
- Consult the vendors and factories to elevate their performance based on business needs.
- Be act as the company's branding team member being result oriented, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Good leadership skills