Our Client is the famous agency in garment & textile field. Currently, due to the expand purpose, we would like to look for dynamic, active and trustworthy Assistant QA manager to join our professional team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assure supply chain is running smoothly and follow company's compliance and quality for whole product life cycle process.
- Have experiences in product to catch the client's requirement of standards, specification, approved samples and testing requirements.
- Aware of risk in the operation and give the solutions to improve the quality, efficiency and productivity
- Understand about the production/ manufacturing process and could give out the detail level process mapping
- Knowledge of machines, equipment, capability and capacity, could identify the key bottleneck in production
- Process management knowledge, and plan to control potential risks/ issues in product quality and guest experience using FMEA
- Understand the Quality Management and quality control,
- Follow and complete the system, review and follow effectiveness and sustainability.
- Review data and statistical analysis of production performance.
- Validate the effectiveness of root caused analysis and corrective action, ensure a long term preventive action is identified and implemented
- Consult the vendors and factories to elevate their performance based on business needs.
- Be act as the company's branding team member being result oriented, self-motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic