- Develop and implement annual Marketing Plan for Vietnam.
- Conceptualise and articulate a marketing plan that will grow long term consumer demand and meet Company’s business objectives.
- Manage the efficient and effective delivery of all consumer and trade /channel marketing activity within the agreed budget, operating with flexibility and recognition that supply volumes can fluctuate with fruit crop variability.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to respond to the changing trade and supply environment.
- Manage all aspects of marketing activities including brand promotion and media support, consumer promotions, channel management support (including liaising with distributors and direct retail customers on targeted marketing programmes) and point of sale (including packaging and instore/on shelf display materials), public relations, plus other activities as agreed.
- Work with agencies and third-party suppliers to deliver the marketing plan in a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Analyze, review and report back regularly on marketing activities and results to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of Company’s marketing strategy for Asia and globally.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to manage the implementation of global and regional marketing objectives within the above marketing plan for Vietnam.
- Lead / project – manage regional / cross-market initiatives, such as winning at the point of purchase with creative Point-of-sales material, innovative packaging, social media etc.
- Communicate local issues and opportunities to other business stakeholders to ensure the local market perspectives can be considered in regional and global strategy development.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Deliver the strongest possible financial and Brand Performance within the Market Development Framework strategy and maximize growth opportunities across Vietnam.
- Track, analyze and optimize marketing investment while delivering marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Winning at the Point of Purchase through delivering best-in-class initiatives.
- Monitor the results of the marketing activity, recommend changes and implement improvements to strengthen the Company Brand preference with consumers, to support the premium price position and increase consumer brand engagement and loyalty.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or similar.
- At least 4 years’ experience in FMCG, Consumer Products, Trade Marketing or Retail.
- Experience in brand marketing or product management, across a broad set of marketing activities.
- Fluency in Vietnamese & English (both written and oral).
- Team player, trustworthy & reliable – needs to ensure activities are compliant with company standards/guidelines.
- High levels customer service & high attention to detail.
- Computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Experience with SAP would be an advantage.
- Experience & knowledge about agriculture or fruit business is an advantage.
- Experience as motivator or lead person on projects would be an advantage.