- Make things work right - Right strategy: Make sure strategy of CEO to be executed right by monitoring, tracking, analysing, measuring, investigating, auditing all business lines.
- Make things work right - Right operations: Develop a data-driven operations group: apply mindset, skills to the group. Apply technology, data analytics to operations: product, process, services, sales, marketing, etc.
- Acting as Operations Head, Business Head to the business lines when needed
- Delegation of CEO to develop relationship networking to develop talent management network
- Help the CEO to set-up new businesses
- Manage a team of Business Analysis, Operations Improvement and assistants
- Delegation or assigned by CEO for organization development tasks
- Experienced with company overall management: Operations Manager/Director, General Manager, Managing Director, COO, CEO in a tech-based businesses (digital marketing is a plus).
- Have to have data-driven mindset (number talks)
- Skills needed: People management (10/10), process (9/10), technology management (6/10), data analytics & business analysis (8/10)
- English: writing and speaking well. Can present in English
- Extrovert and out-going person