ABM is a unique opportunity to use deep consumer and market insight to drive short and medium term profitable growth by working closely with different functions to deliver exceptional brand experiences in the marketplace, build brands within regional marketing strategy framework.
- Assists in the development of the Brand Marketing Plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities.
- Lead innovation/ activation projects deployment and the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance to recommend and execute appropriate ways to increase brand equity.
- Identify solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Work closely with agencies (Advertising, Market Research, PR etc) to execute flawless brand experiences across touch points.
- Deliver specific brand projects as per brand plan and co-branding with a major retailer.
- Monitor budget spend and provide timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend/ cash availability.
- Partner with different functions (Customer Development, Supply Chain & Finance) for ongoing projects, competitors, budget phasing, media plan tracking.