Our client is a company founded in Silicon Valley, USA. They provide various IT product and services such as IT consulting, software development, game development and outsourcing services. Their office in Hanoi is urgently looking for an Art Director in order to improve the quality and the performance of the artistic vision for games and applications.
The role will have the responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Manage and provide leadership and inspiration for the art team, ensure the team can produce high-quality, engaging and optimised visuals for the best users' experiences.
- Define and ensure the consistency of the art style through the projects
- Detect and resolve the problems that related to the art production, including either the timeline, the participants or the quality.
- Manage the quality of the art product, plan and implement the improvement or revise plan if in need.
The company offers their employees the chance to develop their expertise on many projects, with many attractive benefits, such as:
- Attractive salary package with 13th-month salary and other additional bonus
- Health insurance and other insurances regarding national regulations, plus annual health check and flu vaccination
- Technical training and English classes sponsored by the company
- Other team building activities in the game room and in-house classes (table tennis, yoga, Zumba,...)
You are the one we are looking for if you meet these requirements:
- Have experience in working and managing in the field of art design
- Have the ability to develop and implement artistic strategies for software, applications or games.
- Have strong knowledge of UX
- Have profound graphic design skills (such as design, layout, typography) with various design software and applications.
- Have a good sense for motion design and motion graphics
- Have experience in the game industry or have a passion for making games is a plus.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality