Managing the sales activities and distribution system of the assigned area to ensure all company's products to be covered and distributed, to achieve the assigned sales volume, to provide good customer services and to give proper and suitable recommendations to RCM in planning sales strategies.
* Setting up KPIs, allocating sales targets and LME for Sales Supervisors/ Sales Representatives and implementing sales plans for assigned areas to ensure all sales activities within the assigned areas are run effectively and to achieve the sales targets.
* Monitoring, leading, coaching and training sales teams to improve their performances, to enhance their skills in achieving the sales target, to provide with good services to customers/ consumers and to be in compliance with the selling standards.
* Compiling the annual sales plans to determine the sales tactics to achieve the sales targets
* Giving the appropriate guidelines to Sales Supervisors/Sales Representatives to solve customers'/ consumers' complaints and to ensure keeping the good relationships with customers/consumers.
* Analyzing and evaluating the fluctuation and changes of market and giving proposals to superiors to enable them taking timely and proper actions for these changes.
* Monitoring the reporting system, promotion programs, LME and distribution activities within the in-charged areas to keep track of sales performance and to measure the return of investment.
* Being accountable for deploying the activities and issues of Promotion Coordinators and Promoters to ensure their performances meet the company's standards.
* To protect and secure all outlet from competitors attack in the assigned area.
- At least 3-year experience as supervisor/manager role in building materials (paint, steel, ...) or FMCG
- Knowledge of culture, sociology, customers' psychology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical thinking, presentation and convincing skills
- Working under pressure and irregular working hours.
- Good leadership and managerial skills. Being flair and responsible
- Conversant with spoken and written English and PC literacy