Working Time: Mon – Fri
Report to: Sales Director TT & Projects
- Develop and implement a Regional commercial plan that meets the Company’s objectives and is in line with brand strategy and the needs of the trade.
- Manage and develop the sales team.
- Manage the distribution within the Region in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market.
- Implement national presence of commercial and promotion programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance.
- Establish close working relationships with the retailers in order to gain high levels of support.
- Keep the salesforce fully informed at all times of objectives, progress and future action plan in order that effective planning and in-market activities can be implemented.
- Provide commercial and competitive information and reports on performance of distributors to ensure that the Commercial Director is fully informed at all times.
- 10+ years in water heating, air-con or consumer electronics industry
- Bachelor in Economics, Management or Engineering.
- High Leadership skills and ability to engage people and achieve with them the planned results.
- Good Analytical skills and understanding of sales figures.
- Availability to travel within the assigned area and in other areas of the Country.
- Good English proficiency
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Attractive package, with additional annual bonus (13-month bonus)
- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- International and professional work environment
- Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
- Opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Our client is a well-known 100% foreign invested company in consumer – electronics Industry.