Navigos Search is the national leading search firm with the largest number of well-trained professional consultants working in alignment with strict recruitment processes. Think career, think Navigos Search
Our client is a leading global product company in technology practice who provide a wide range of services in a great location of the central of Vietnam.
The Program Manager for Human-Machine Interface (HMI) at company will be responsible for:
- Be the single contact point from RBVH to Japanese OEMs
- Engaging RBVH teams with Japanese partners
- Being responsible for end-to-end HMI solutions
- Improving development efficiency by automation test
- Good Japanese communication skills. N2 certificate is a requirement.
- Hands-on experience working with Car Manufacturers are big advantage
- Have strong technical skills in Automotive HMI software development (Navi, Media, Tuner, Audio, Telematics, ADAS), familiar with Proposal or Architecture.
- Have strong experience in completing program management (software, hardware, stakeholder etc...)
- Good at stakeholder and team management.
- Good at leadership skills and build up competency for team
- At least 10-year experience in the similar position