DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate channels to optimize business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Plans, carries out and supports local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timelines, and integrate sales efforts with other marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions, etc.
- Develops strategies to effectively combat market and competitor activities in the region.
- Plans and organizes market potentials and evaluate sales records according to agreed market development strategies.
- Plans and organizes sales programs, including sales methods, incentives, special campaigns and staff training.
- Responds to customer complaints, queries and performs sales follow-ups using appropriate methods, channels and procedures.
- Attends customer meetings and other functions necessary to perform duties and business development.
- Negotiates terms and conditions with the customers.
- Ensures effective collection activities done by respective Area Business Managers and other related sales personnel.
- Hires and terminate sales personnel.
- Trains and develops effective sales personnel for both internal (within the company) and external (distributors and other 3rd party counterparts). Ensures effective transfer of selling principles and techniques, product knowledge, market research and information provided by the Territory Business Managers assigned.
- Manages and decides on sales operational issues that require immediate action and response.
- Controls and manages the operational expenses of the region.
- Manages sales outputs and ensures sales targets are achieved.