If you want to research for new technologies in a professional center and have opportunities to bring such products to real market. If you are flexible, enjoy yourself in a big team or a small team, excellent at coding & algorithm, team management, able to communicate effectively in English; you are what our client is looking for. Thanks to the business expansion, they are actively looking for the right talent to fill the vacancy of Android System Manager.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Actively researching and leading the technical teams to establish new projects on mobile system development.
- Manage the deployment process of the system modules
- Manage the technical team, keep tracks of the on-going projects and report to higher leaders
* Able to work in an environment of excellent engineers from all over the world
* Ability for training & sustainable career development
* Able to join interesting & updated projects (product, not outsourcing)
* Get attractive remuneration package
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Have the ability to communicate fluently in English or Korean
- Have a BS/MS/PhD degree in IT/Telecommunications/Electronics or related majors.
- Have at least 6 years of relevant work experience in IT software development
- Have a good knowledge about Linux Kernel and Android OS Architecture
- Have a good knowledge about Application Processors, Microcontrollers
- Can design well the SCH and PCB by Altium, OrCAD...
- Have a good knowledge of electronic components.
- Have a professional program skill level: C/C++…
- Used to work with professional Source Code management tools (SVN, P4, IBM ClearCase...) is prefered
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.