- Perform deal structures and lead the whole transaction with limited supervisions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand business.
- Perform various valuation methods to develop various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of transactions.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books.
- Summarize relevant current events, critical issues, and relevant news to clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields, having CFA, ACCA certification is a plus
- Experience in an M&A capacity/ Investment Banking/ Due Diligence within a fast-paced, highly competitive, and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of an M&A process and ability to lead/ coordinate from start to finish
- Think creatively and develop innovative approaches and solutions that address technical deal issues
- Good at English communication skills both verbal and written