[Me Linh] Finance and Accounting Manager
NAVIGOS SEARCH'S CLIENT - Vinh Phuc, HA NOI
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Lương +Thưởng lễ Tết, hiệu quả lao động
Xe công ty đưa đón
Bảo hiểm theo quy định
Navigos Search's client is a 100% Japanese-owned enterprise in manufacturing. For expanding business operation, the Company needs to recruit Finance & Accounting Manager with attractive salary and incentives.
- Planning, organizing and directing all aspects of the accounting department including internal controls, product, budget, payment and investment
- Monitor, support & improve for AR collection
- Work and deal with service consulting companies for relating jobs of accounting
- Operate and develop the actual cost accounting system of the company
- Monitor the implementing of the related monthly, periodical reports, tax declaration and tax issues resolution such as VAT, PIT, CIT,… as requirement
- Ensure to compliance with Vietnam accounting standard and company procedures/ policy as well as accuracy of all information and data
- Manage payable accounting for timely and efficient payment to venders in line contracts and company procedure to utilize the cash flow
- Responsible to track and manage the company fixed assets with proper way and accurate booking of depreciation
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations relating to accounting and finance matters
- Prepare the budget and forecast for financial planning
- Planning for cash flow, periodical analysis and review to point out the best solution with collaborating sales team
- Analyze yearly financial result, and all aspects of financial data to provide useful insights on company financial fund
- Other special tasks assigned by General Manager
- Age: between 30 - 40 years old.
- University degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience working in similar position in manufacturing companies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership and result oriented, fast learner
- Good verbal, presentation, negotiation and written communication skills
- Ability to work both in team & independently under high pressure
- Good communication in English
- Familiarity with the culture of MNC and ERP software
- Working experience in Japanese manufacturing companies.