“Recruitment and Corporate culture in Japanese enterprises”
Ho Chi Minh City, 15th May, 2018 - Navigos Group, the leading recruitment service provider in Vietnam, comprised of VietnamWorks, an online recruitment portal and Navigos Search, an executive search firm, today public report on “Corporate culture and recruitment in Japanese enterprises”. Information provided in the report is based on job seekers and candidates of VietnamWorks and Navigos Search.
- Salary and bonus in Japanese enterprises are regular and stable.
- Working environment in Japanese enterprises is the most attractive factor for Vietnamese candidates.
- Candidates who have Japanese-language proficiency have more communication advantages
- Japanese enterprises focus on human resources development.
- 50% of surveyed candidates are seeking for a job in Japanese enterprises.
- Japanese enterprises should boost employer branding