“PERSONAL BRANDING IMPACTS ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: HIGH-LEVEL EMPLOYEES’ PERSPECTIVES”
Ho Chi Minh City, October 10th, 2019, Navigos Group, the leading provider of recruitment services in Vietnam, published a report on: "Personal Branding impacts on Business development: High-level employees' perspectives". The report was conducted based on an analysis of the results of a survey of senior-level candidates, in particular from the managerial level in the PRIMUS data, a product of Navigos Group.
I. PERSONAL BRANDING: POSITIVE IMPACTS AND CONCERNS
- While it is expected to be increasingly important, senior-level candidates still define "Personal brand" associated with individuals in the field of entertainment or society.
- Personal branding helps build personal credibility, thereby bringing a positive impact to the organization
II. CHALLENGES IN BUILDING PERSONAL BRANDS
- High-level candidates invest in a personal brand because they want to receive benefits from their relationship network, emotional or material point of view
- "Defining purpose" is the most important factor when building a personal brand
- Potential abusive behavior leads to negative impression to personal branding
III. PERSONAL BRANDS AND CAREER PROSPECTS
- High-level candidates will continue to invest in personal branding
- Personal branding has a positive impact on the personal career and business brand
- The digital age and "flat world" are driving a stronger need for personal branding