"Online Recruitment Market in Vietnam Mid-year 2019"
Ho Chi Minh City, September 11, 2019 - VietnamWorks, Vietnam's largest online recruitment website, belongs to Navigos Group, has released The report on “Online Recruitment Market in Vietnam Mid-year 2019”. The statistics presented in the report are analyzed based on VietnamWorks database and the survey result of both employers and candidates.
I. OVERVIEWS OF THE ONLINE LABOR SUPPLY IN THE FIRST-HALF OF 2019
- 79% of enterprises are short of personnel in the first 6 months
- Professional Services and Banking have experienced strong growth in labor supply
- Southern cities have experienced a sharp increase in labor supply
II. FORECASTING OF THE LABOR SUPPLY-DEMAND AND THE INTENTION TO SWITCH JOB IN THE SECOND HALF OF 2019
- "Supply-demand" differences in growth trends, there are signs of excess and shortage of manpower in some industries
- Difficulty in job switching of candidates due to differences in recruitment needs and job search trend
- The management level of Gen X wants to change jobs after more than 5 years working
III. SURVEY ON BEST SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE SHORTAGE AND RETAIN TALENT
- Multi-channel recruitment will be popular in the last half of 2019
- Differences in the perspective of talent retention between candidates and employers