"LET’S MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH OUR DIFFERENCES!"
As a fresher, if you are looking for the place to step out the comfort zone and unleash your potentials, welcome to the Global Organizational Leadership Development Associate 2020 of Avery Dennison!
Why Avery Dennison & Avery Dennison RBIS?
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials.
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal.
What’s new in GOLD Program 2020?
Avery Dennison is currently recruiting for Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) Program. This program develops the employee’s knowledge and skills through practical, technical and managerial training. Associates usually carry out several projects in various functions and geographical regions of the company. The program is designed to provide meaningful, as well as challenging work experience through projects that will expose the associate to a variety of our operations and functions within our RBIS business. The associate will learn functional and technical aspects of our business, as well as general leadership skills in various functions:
● Operations & Supply Chain
● Human Resources
The program consists of two 12-month rotations in two different subject areas of Avery Dennison RBIS. Cross-regional / cross-functional rotation opportunities will be given to top performers. Engaged functions vary with the current business needs and could include the following areas:
o Operation & Supply Chain: Process Engineering, Project Management, Quality Engineering, Supply Chain Analysis, Production Supervision.
o Commercial: Sales and Customer Service.
o Finance: Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance Reporting.
o Human resources: Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations.
Within two 12-month rotations, RBIS GOLD Associates will complete:
● Rotations in different functions and locations
● RBIS Lean Immersion (ELS) training and onboarding during the first year as a GOLD. A three-week program of intensive leadership development along with Lean Sigma & finance training and hands-on experience at one of our manufacturing sites
● Continued training and learning opportunities in your second GOLD rotation focused on communication, advanced leadership development, and rapid problem solving.
Who are we looking for?
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Supply Chain, Economics, Business Management, Commerce or related discipline, GPA ≥ 7.0/10 (or relevant), TOEIC ≥ 700, < 2-year working experience.
● Highly motivated and creative thinker able to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-driven environment
● Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization
● Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
● Sets and achieves challenging goals for self and projects
● Works independently and within a team
● Ability to relocate every 12 months into different functions and locations
How to apply GOLD?
Applicants please kindly send your updated CV in English to our recruitment team email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via link: http://bit.ly/GOLD2020Hanoi before March 31, 2020.