Throughout the world, people often talk about a cheap labor source is the main strength when investing in Vietnam and calling for investors to invest in Vietnam because of these benefits. Actually, some people have not appreciated the human resources of Vietnam in the right ways. So how to have the right point before making any investment in this country, please take a look at this article.
Vietnam recruiting statement in the next few years
Minister Dao Ngoc Dung said that in 2019, Vietnam has created jobs for 1.6 million workers (exceeding 103% of the target); unemployment rate down to 3.2%; sending 148,000 workers to foreign countries, shared in the Government's online conference with localities, the Minister of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs on the morning of December 31.
Besides that, the conference also reveals some main problems that Vietnamese businesses might face with the labor shortage, which was supposed to be happened by losing visas by some countries are taking advantage of this to steal workers in legal ways. The pressure of population aging that brings others countríe to find ways to legally steal human resources by issuing tourist visas while allowing direct employment of workers, resulting in a massive shortage of human resources in the country.
Top reasons bring businesses to the decision of recruitment outsourcing
The Vietnamese labor market has become complicated and make hiring is becoming a strategic issue. The impact of a shortage of skilled employees can be a big problem for any company in Vietnam nowadays. This reason also brings businesses to the decision of outsourcing the recruitment firm to help them in hiring.
- Businesses who are in time pressure or want the internal team focus on the core activities
The recruiting process takes a lot of time and effort in selection to find the right employees. Companies with a high workload cannot always have a lot of time to recruit and conduct an interview. Therefore, recruiting services will help companies save time and effort.
- Find the right employees with highly skilled and performance for special positions
When the company needs to recruit a professional or important position, it will better to choose a recruitment service from a Japan recruitment agency. Why? Because when choosing a Japan recruitment agency, the client businesses only need to set the criteria for selecting employees, and the job recruitment agency Vietnam or search firm will rely on these requirements to find the most talented candidates who can meet customer needs.
What does the Vietnamese recruitment agency hiring process look like?
For businesses that are considering outsourcing a third party to get the employees will need to take a look at their recruitment process. In Navigos Search, we offer businesses with many types of executive search and recruitment solutions. Below are the short descriptions show how we can help businesses in finding the right candidates that meet their requirements.
1. Consultation with businesses
Navigos Search Group consultants will either visit the company for a detailed discussion on the search criteria and current efforts to fill the role. Then we will prepare an outline of the candidate screening method suitable for the particular case, fee structure, and advance performance targets also confirm the Terms and Conditions.
2. Screening and preparation of a candidate list
Since most projects will be highly urgent or unique in nature, the following specialized methods may be used to source and screen candidates in addition to the general screening method employed in contingency searches.
The consultant will contact and interview the identified candidates in a careful and professional manner. Candidates fulfilling the requirements specified by the business will be narrowed down to a shortlist. Candidates will be recommended to the company after verifying the accuracy of the information in their resumes and work histories as much as possible.
4. Arrangement of candidate interviews by business
After recommending candidates to the business, the consultant will serve as a direct liaison in arranging for interviews by the company of the candidates who passed the initial screening.
5. Feedback on interviews, signing of contract and negotiation of terms and conditions
Throughout the interview process, the consultant will provide feedback to both the business and the candidates.
6. Support customers after a successful in finding candidates and warranty for cases of failure.
The clearly hiring process of Navigos Search, a leading executive search in Vietnam brings us to the end of this article. In general, using an international recruitment company always brings businesses the best talent employees without any risk of failure hiring. In Navigos Search, an executive search firm based on the recruitment Japanese company or is it recruitment agency Japan, we proud to bring the best hiring process for domestic and foreign businesses in Vietnam. To be consulted by our professional HR team, please contact Navigos Search by filling the form in Contact Page or visit us at the floor 20th, E.Town Central Tower, 11 Doan Van Bo, Town 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Download & Information
- Critical issues in banking workforce - Perspective from candidates and employers
- Employee Benefits and Tet Bonuses in 2019 in Vietnam
- Expatriates: Expectations and Challenges when working in Vietnam
- Career Prospects & Skill Trends in Vietnam 2018 - 2022
- Report On Agency Personnel: Opportunities And Challenges In Employment In The Digital Era
- Personal Branding Impacts On Business Development: High-Level Employees’ Perspectives
- Recruitment and corporate culture in Japanese enterprises
- Online Recruitment Market in Vietnam 1H2019
- Information Technology Vietnam Labor Supply Market Report 2019
- The labor market in Manufacturing - Opportunities & Challenges in the 4.0 Era
- Job seekers salary in Vietnam 2019