Human Resources is the greatest asset of any company, the most valuable factor that CEOs do not spare the time, budget, and effort to find, recruit, and retain for a long time. The HR Advisory services supplier is the one who embraces an important mission: helping candidates and employers "find each other". So, how much do you know about HR Advisory services in Vietnam? Let’s find out more about these types of HR solutions with Navigos Search in this article.
Overview of HR Advisory services in Vietnam
What are the HR advisory services?
HR Advisory service is a part of HR solution offers by recruitment agencies or companies that offering and gives businesses and organizations access to the advice, knowledge, and experience of director-level human resource consultants who have the high-level experience that every business needs.
How HR Advisory can help businesses?
The clients of one HR Advisory service in Vietnam can range from multinational corporations, private companies, and stock companies; from small to medium-sized companies; in many businesses segments such as Consumer goods, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Engineering, Real Estate to Education, Banking, Finance, Investment Funds, Construction…
The HR Advisory services Vietnam companies can be helpful for businesses in case businesses is lack of HR team or the internal HR team does not have enough experience in recruiting and retaining talents. Typically, HR consulting services include the following steps:
- Receive requirements or recruitment needs from businesses and then audit it.
- Contact directly to clarify the actual recruitment situation in the business, as well as understand more about organizational culture.
- Submit a consulting plan proposal, price, and sign the contract.
- Implement the project
- End the project and liquidate the contract with tax.
Benefits of using HR advisory services in Vietnam
Some companies may need help from HR Advisory firm in case they do not have an HR department. Depending on the business’s size, it may not be optimal to hire employees on payroll to manage recruitment, wages, benefits, and develop policy manuals. Then outsourcing an HR Advisory may be a good choice for businesses to resolve the human resources problems. Besides, listed below are some benefits that businesses can get from choosing an HR Advisory services Vietnam.
- Save cost: HR Advisory firm can help businesses to save costs. Instead of hiring an HR director, you can outsource HR consultants on a demand basis only a few hours a week or month.
- Save time: HR consulting services are very helpful in case your internal HR team is under pressure of time. For example, if your company is being sued for firing someone, it is important to hire a human resource consultant for advice, a small company is often incapable of handling the issue about time.
- Use of skills and experience: HR Advisory services can help businesses develop internal policies, build professional human resource management systems such as salary and welfare management systems, management systems, performance management, training programs, and career development, etc.
Tips to choose the best HR Advisory services
Ms. Nguyen Thi Lan Phuong, Supervisor of Navigos Group's senior consulting and recruiting department shared: “I love my job. I have been with this position for 4 years. In my opinion, after the profession of doctors and teachers, HR consulting is the third noble profession. I am proud to help people find their dream jobs, improve their lives, help them increase their incomes, and develop their careers”.
As an HR Advisor, Ms. Lan Phuong loves her job as being an HR consultancy and a headhunter. She loves the opportunity to interact regularly with candidates and employers in all industries, qualifications, and many different nationalities. That’s leading us to the first thing to notice when choosing a third party to help our companies in recruiting new talent is about passion in a career.
The second thing businesses should consider when outsourcing HR Advisory services is their knowledge, skills, and experience in the industry. In Navigos Search, we own the talent consultant team, who has high knowledge, skills, and experiences in recruitment and consultancy.
Recruiting is always a hard task that takes a lot of time and effort as well as costs. And outsourcing HR advisory services in Vietnam can be a good decision that every business should make. In Navigos Search, we help businesses with recruitment solutions and consultancy. For meeting our executive search consultant team, please keep in touch with us by filling the information form in Contact Page or visit us on the floor 20th, E.Town Central Tower, 11 Doan Van Bo, Town 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Download & Information
- Critical issues in banking workforce - Perspective from candidates and employers
- Employee Benefits and Tet Bonuses in 2019 in Vietnam
- Expatriates: Expectations and Challenges when working in Vietnam
- Career Prospects & Skill Trends in Vietnam 2018 - 2022
- Report On Agency Personnel: Opportunities And Challenges In Employment In The Digital Era
- Personal Branding Impacts On Business Development: High-Level Employees’ Perspectives
- Recruitment and corporate culture in Japanese enterprises
- Online Recruitment Market in Vietnam 1H2019
- Information Technology Vietnam Labor Supply Market Report 2019
- The labor market in Manufacturing - Opportunities & Challenges in the 4.0 Era
- Job seekers salary in Vietnam 2019