Recently, RPO services have started to be mentioned more and more in Vietnam due to the outstanding benefits for businesses. Not only help businesses with the ability to recruit suitable employees on a large scale but also reduce recruitment costs, flexibly increase or decrease recruitment requirements, assessing the quality of candidates…In today’s article, Navigos Search will introduce more about RPO services and how this service can help businesses get benefits for recruiting new people.
What are the RPO services?
RPO stands for Recruitment Process Outsourcing. This is a new kind of recruitment solutions in Vietnam recently. This service allows businesses to have more choices in the outsourcing processes of the HR department. HR search firms set up and manage their recruitment programs most effectively as well as perform all the tasks in the recruitment process, from building hiring strategies, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, agree to sign a labor contract until the candidate starts working.
Employers and candidates may or may not know they work entirely with the RPO team, not with the businessese in house recruiting department, and that indicates the degree of integration into the customer's organization when providing the RPO service.
RPO process from Navigos Search, a leading executive search from Vietnam
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) allows organizations to contract with an external provider to manage some or all of their recruitment and related talent-management functions. The RPO provider operates as a strategic business partner working closely with the client to improve the quality of hires, increase delivery speed, and boost cost-efficiency. In Navigos Search, a leading executive search Vietnam, we provide our client with these services:
- High-volume hiring requirements
- Seasonal, shifting, or fast-growing staffing needs
- Limited HR headcount
- Special hiring needs requiring varied or atypical talent sources
- Urgent staffing requirements.
How does the RPO process work?
The RPO service includes a wide range of recruitment solutions that help businesses resolve hiring problems. Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) can including filling open jobs and improving an organization’s recruiting process.
At Navigos Search, we help businesses with end-to-end RPO services. By these types of solutions, we support our client from the beginning stage to the end of the recruitment process. This process helps us to enhance the job recruitment process and ensure the business gets the right senior and high-level in a short time without failure hire.
The benefit of using RPO services Vietnam with Navigos Search
Using RPO services helps to save costs and increase efficiency for businesses more than building, training, and investing for an internal recruiting team. Besides that, in the context of economic uncertainty, the leadership can control costs and flexibly increase and decrease to recruit more effectively. Some more benefits of the RPO Recruitment Process Outsourcing service can be as below:
- Reasonable recruitment solution and lower risk compared to traditional recruitment.
- Reduce the burden of recruitment costs in the context of a volatile economy, which can be flexible to increase or quickly reduce recruitment requirements.
- Avoid restructuring the recruiting department
- Find qualified and experienced candidates quickly. This is one of the challenges that cause headaches for employers because of the many applications and the number of bright faces.
- Appreciate the quality of candidates because the recruiting professionals work professionally and quality.
- The HR department of the company has more time to focus on other strategic jobs.
Using RPO services in Vietnam is more cost-effective and more effective for businesses than building, training, and investing for an in-house recruitment team. Knowing that Navigos Search constantly striving to improve the quality of our RPO services, bring the best candidates to our client. To meet our expert consultants, please contact us by filling the form on the contact page or visit us on the floor 20th, E.Town Central Tower, 11 Doan Van Bo, Town 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Download & Information
- Critical issues in banking workforce - Perspective from candidates and employers
- Employee Benefits and Tet Bonuses in 2019 in Vietnam
- Expatriates: Expectations and Challenges when working in Vietnam
- Career Prospects & Skill Trends in Vietnam 2018 - 2022
- Report On Agency Personnel: Opportunities And Challenges In Employment In The Digital Era
- Personal Branding Impacts On Business Development: High-Level Employees’ Perspectives
- Recruitment and corporate culture in Japanese enterprises
- Online Recruitment Market in Vietnam 1H2019
- Information Technology Vietnam Labor Supply Market Report 2019
- The labor market in Manufacturing - Opportunities & Challenges in the 4.0 Era
- Job seekers salary in Vietnam 2019